Followers

Thursday, September 1, 2016

A PERSONAL MESSAGE

Almost every other week I cook dinner for the missionaries at my church.  These are young men and women who give up 18 - 24 months to serve God.  They are as young as 18 years old.  They leave their families and homes to go all over the world to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ.

At our most recent dinner we discussed how we can use the tools of social media to help spread the Word.  I hadn't realized the potential of what has been given to us.  So here I am trying to do my part to help.

This is a video introduction to The Book Of Mormon:  Another Testament of Jesus Christ.  This man is an Apostle of the Lord.  This is a very short video and I hope you will take the time to listen to what he has to say.


I have decided to post these videos in the hopes that they will reach out and help lead people to Jesus.  He is my Lord and Savior.  I love Him with all my heart.  The Gospel makes me so happy and I hope it will make you happy to.

Thanks for your visit and have a blessed day!

No comments: